Loan Scheme Name - Sarswati (Up to Rs. 10 Lakh in India)
Margin Money Up to 4 Lakh Nil
Margin Money Above 4 Lakh - 5 %
Security Up to 4 Lakh No Security/ Parents Joint Borrower
Security Above 4 Lakh Tangible Security And Guarantee
1. One Passport size photograph of Student/ Parent/Guarantor
2. Proof of Address of Student Parent/Guarantor
3. Proof of Age of Student Parent/Guarantor.
4. Copy of PAN of student Borrowerl Parent/ guarantor.
5. Proof of having cleared last qualifying examination
6. Selection/ Counseling letter of admission
7. Prospectus of the course& fee structure wherein charges like Admission Fee Examination Fee, Hostel Charges etc. are mentioned
8. Details of Assets & Liabilities of Borrower/guarantors such as housel plot bank FDRI LIC/ Provident fund if salaried with proof in photo copies of borrowerlguarantor.
9. In case loan is to be collaterally secured by mortgage of IP, copy of Title Deed Valuation Certificate from Mudgal Associates.9837019236/ Building Point 9756800202./8126012579/8273348552 and Non-encumbrance Certificate from approved Lawyer of the Bank From Yashwant Singh- 9897308870/ A K Kashyap- 9837852366/ Kamlesh Kuibe 9917168049 be obtained at the cosf of the borrower
10. Photocopy of Passport & Visa in case of study abroad
11. Last three years ITRs or salary certificate of parent/ guarantor
12. Affidavit duly verified by notary advocate confirming that borrower has not raised any loan from any bank/ financial institution
13. 6 Advance cheques signed by the borrower repaying monthly instalments under the cover of letter. 14 Stamp paper of Rs.100-2, Rs. 10-3 in the name of PNB Haldwani
15. Income certificate from Tensildar if income is below Rs. 450000- pa to gat education loan Interest subventon.
Note: After sanction of loan student has to submit money receipt of fee deposited each time and has to submit result after each semester
of Education Experience